Ah, hello. I'm sorry, you caught me off guard. I was just chillin' with my friend from China, my grandpa got her for me. But nevermind that.
Welcome readers, to career day. As many of you know, I dabbled a bit in plumbing, but quickly changed mind about that. Mom said I would need suspenders, which would not work with my diaper.
Anyway, I have had a spin or two in multiple careers and I'm sure you'd be honored to hear about them. Let's begin.
In my younger days I had thought about becoming a performer. I would call myself "Jack Junior" (has a nice ring to it, no?). But my sisters quickly set me straight about that. Pfft. Sisters.
Then I set my sights on....hair stylist!
| The Mohawk |
| Me, putting in some hair gel. A must, of course. |
| This is an option I made for bald men. You like? |
| Curly top. |
Having a perfect head of hair myself (not to mention a perfect head) I always experimented on yours truly. I thought I would call myself Jacques. Had a very hair-stylish sound to it. As you can see, I look very handsome. But I started thinking to myself one morning, "This really isn't the most manly career in the world is it?" So I moved on. Again.
And I found it. The perfect career (for now). Professor. I realize it will take years of studying but I know it's right for me.
Sam

2 comments:
Very cute and funny!
Hilarious! Those are great pics =D He's growing so fast!
Love to all!!
E
Post a Comment