Today we will be interviewing our third and final guest...SquiRe!
So SquiRe, what do you want to be when you grow up?
A man!
Of course you'll be a man, but what else do you want to be?
A strong and wise husband.
But what do you want to do for money?
Probably be a wrestler, because I'll be strong. (One of our cousins is a highschool wrestler)
What kind of wife would you want to have?
A samaritan! And also an Indian!
Why do you want to be a wrestler?
Well, I changed my mind about that. I actually want to be a man who travels and tells people about God. But then I'd have to learn everybody's language! Well, I want to be both a wrestler and traveling man.
Where do you want to travel to?
India!
What's in India?
Indians!
What do you like about indians?
That they have bow and arrows and feathers! I like it so I could dress up as an Indian here when I come back.
And, actually, I would also like to travel to South America! Wait, is that where we live?
No.
Okay, then there. I think it's in Tucson, maybe.
How many kids do you want to have?
12 or 13. Boys. And one girl. Or two...yeah two girls...and five boys. Wow that would be a lot! I would need a bigger, big, big, big, b-b-big house! And, also, I would like to have...well, I'll wait for you to ask.
What?
I would also like 4 doggies.
So what do you want to be the most when you're a grown up?
A samaritan...like my wife...
What is a samaritan?
People who travel about the world and tell the word about God. Um, huh? Wait, is that...what?
I think you mean missionary, not Samaritan.
Yeah, probably.
What do you think will be the best part about being a grown up?
Being a husband. And...a husband.
Is there anything else you'd like to say about being an adult?
Let's see... I would like making a lot of boats ands riding in them.
1 comment:
How fun! Thanks for posting these adorable peeks into your siblings' personalities! I love talking to little ones. *sigh* :D
~Michelle
Post a Comment