Saturday, July 16, 2011

Kid Career Day pt2

And we now introduce you to...Goldilocks!
Hello all you lovely people!!! Thanks soooo much for coming, you're all ever so sweet!!!!
For me, career choice was never questioned! I'm going to be a.... Princess Mommy Dancer Fairy Princess Queen Sparkle Princess!!!! Isn't it ever such a wonderful career?! :)
Would you like to see some pictures? Yay! :)

This one is PINK, my FAVORITE color!!!

This is me doing a Princess Twirl!...

It's my signature dance move!!!

This was my favorite!! It's just so soft and sparkly and wonderful!!


Sam told me this was superwoman, but I just like it for the crown!!!


Farewell my subjects!!! Have a wonderful, super-princess day!!! :)

P.S. I can't wait to be Princess Mommy Dancer Fairy Princess Queen Sparkle Princess one day!! When I rule, everyone will wear a pink dress and a SMILE!!  :) Everything will be pretty and wonderful and princess-erific!!! And I will stop world hunger with pure joy!

I'll leave you now with a video of me doing my favorite dance move, the Princess Twirl!!

*apparel courtesy of Cousin M Boutique

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awwww! CUTE! :D Miss y'all!