Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tag, you're it!

Today we are doing a tag-quiz with our special guest star. . . . . . . . .Mom! Her answers are in green, Sam's in orange, Momo's in purple and Risa in blue.

_.•~•._
Favorites

What is your favorite animal? Elephants! | Monkeys... mice... horses | A wolf | A horse

Who is your favorite author? It's a very long list. | God. | Can't choose just one | Agatha Christie and Jan Karon

What is your favorite instrument? Clarinet, maybe | Guitar | Piano or fiddle | Anything with strings

What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball Does dance count as a sport? | The Winter Olympics | World's Stongest Man

What is your favorite sport to play? BasketballAgain, does dance count as a sport? | Soccer | Thumb Wrestling

What is your favorite movie? Not sure | Pamela's Prayer and any Sherwood Film | LotR | It depends on my mood

What is your favorite classic literature book? A Christmas Carol or The Scarlet Pimpernel | Prince and the Pauper | To Kill a Mockingbird | Pride and Prejudice

What is your favorite store? Target, no, the Humane SocietyThe Thrift Store | Barnes and Noble | Amazon

Would you rather...

Would you rather buy a new book or re-read one? Buy a new one | Buy a new one | Re-read one (I've worn the covers off some of my favorites) | Another tough choice! Depends on the author.

Would you rather spend money or save it? Save it | I would RATHER save, but I never do it | Save it | I would rather have savings but spending is much more fun

Would you rather go on vacation to the beach or the mountains? Mountains! | The Beach | Mountains | Mountains

Would you rather play an instrument or listen to it? Both... | Play | Listen to it | Play

Would you rather be indoors our outdoors? Outdoors | Wherever people are | Outdoors, if I'm not home | In

Would you rather have your room painted lime green or purple with pink dots? Lime greenThat's horrible! But lime green | Lime green | *gasp* I'd rather have my eyes gouged out!

Would you rather live in a cave or in a tree house? A cave | Treehouse, there's more light | Cave...you can't fall out of a cave | Treehouse

Would you rather have a cat or a dog? Dog! | Cat! | Depends on my living situation | A dog

Would you rather host a get-together or go to one? Go to one, I suppose | That's hard! Probably host | Host, though I'd rather avoid one altogether | Attend, because then I can leave as soon as I want

About you!

Do you have any siblings? Five | Yup, one

How many times have you moved in your life? Once, same city-just a new street, then again to a different house, same street =] | (R and M)Three times| Twelve times

How long have you been a Christian? Hard to say... | Almost three years | I began my journey to Christ when I was five | A long time

Totally random

Christmas or Thanksgiving? Christmas (especially because of the weather) | Thanksgiving any day! | Christmas (I'm rather partial to December| Thanksgiving

Words or pictures? Depends | Words | Words | Pictures

Iguanas or turtles? Iguanas | Iguanas, I guess | Turtle | Turtles

Randomness or sense? Both =] | I wish I could say sense | Sense (In Sense & Sensibility, I'm Elinor all the way) | Sense definitely!

Books or magazines? Books | Neither, I don't like to read | Books | Books

Summer days or winter nights? Winter nights | Summer days | Winter nights | Winter nights

Screaming monkeys or running bears? Screaming...monkeys!? That sounds like torture! And Toy Story | Screaming monkeys | Running bears | Running bears, as long as they're not running at me

Jane Austen or Charles Dickens? Definitely Charles Dickens! | Jane Austen! | Jane Austen, no question | Austen

Scotland or Ireland? Both, but, Ireland | Ireland | Ireland | Ireland! What kind of a question is that?

Running or walking? Running | Running...and walking! | Let's say speed walking | In reality, walking; in my dreams, I'm a runner

_.•~•._

We tag...
Legirl, FarmFaithFamily, and Three Sister's Journey.
If anyone else wants to do it, please post on your blog or email us!

4 comments:

Legirl said...

YAY! Now I have something to actually POST on my blog! :D
Love always,
Legirl

Sam said...

That WAS the idea! Haha =]

Kayla said...

Hi girls. WJould you mind if I did this on my blog?

Kayla C.

Sam said...

Sure, go ahead! Thanks for commenting =]