Yeah, I know it's the third of December. But we didn't get very many posts this November so I'm going to share with you a few pictures of what we did in the month of November.
It was finally getting cold, so we had a few fires outside!
That's Dad and I (Momo) being silly. We were putting our hands really close to the fire and then trying to keep them there for as long as we could.
As some of you may already know, our uncle came home safe and sound!
Goldilocks, SquiRe, and Jack right after Thanksgiving.
Something else we did the day after Thanksgiving was go to the park.
We relaxed at the park and had a great time.

There is our cutie pie Jack.
Goldilocks likes to copy whatever SquiRe does. She didn't seem to like climbing that tree too much though.
On the ride home from the park, Jack was smiling at Risa so much. I just had to take a picture!
Momo









No comments:
Post a Comment