Happy Cinco de Mayo, for those of you celebrating and those of you who aren't!
Seeing as I don't really have anything to post about I'll just put some pictures of cute kids on the blog.
| Dad and SquiRe built a rocket which they hung from the fan in the living room. See it? Just look for that long, green streak of light. |
| Reaching for the rocket. |
| And watching the rocket. (Jack doesn't like pictures.) |
Go ahead and take one!
Wishing you a very good muy buen día,
♥ Mari ♥
5 comments:
Yup! Those are some cute kids! AND yummy-lookin' cookies...
Awww, your little siblings are really cute, and they're looking so much older! The cookies look good too!!! Although, I'm having some difficulty figuring out how to take one, for some reason my hand keeps colliding with my computer screen, which is rather annoying when those cookies look so good! :D
@Julia: Aren't they? =]
@Bethany: I know, they are getting really old! No more diapers =]. About the cookies, must be some sort of glitch...;].
Good hearing from you both!
alrighty, this is from Scooby Doo:) at least the quote I'm thinking of. . . hopefully there aren't two of these quotes:)
~theliane
You got it, Liane!
Post a Comment