Also, remember the contest over on this post? Well, thanks to everyone who guessed! You all did good, though no one got all of them correct. The closest guesser was....Lady L! Who got everything right, except she flipped Mari and SquiRe's quotes. Ah well, good for you! Lady L shall receive 2 points to our future give away (yes, that really will be happening, we just...are being slow...) and every other guesser gets 1 point. Here's the answers:
| I love that picture of Risa |
And lastly...lately in the blogging world there's been this playlist quiz thing floating around. What you do is, you put your music playlist on "random". Use the title of the first song to answer the question, then hit "next" and continue. Some friends of ours did it, and Mari and I did it too. Since posting two full questionnaire's would be altogether too long and boring, I'll post Mari's, with a few of my answers in there as well. Mari's answers are in purple, and mine in blue.
If someone says "Are you okay?" you say…
Coffee (Arabian Dance) - Tchaikovsky
Am I okay? I guess I just need some coffee, or (more likely) I need to dance!
What would best describe your personality?
Thankful (Caedmon's Call)
Thankful (Caedmon's Call)
Yes, I am very thankful at the moment.
How would you describe yourself?
Drifting to Far From the Shore by Aaron Weil Band (Basically an unknown singer who does Christian Bluegrass.)
Drifting to Far From the Shore by Aaron Weil Band (Basically an unknown singer who does Christian Bluegrass.)
. . . Um. Drifting? That's bad.
What do you like in a guy/girl?
All the Fun by Paul OverstreetI guess I like all the fun!
What is your life's purpose?
There You Go by Caedmon's Call
To get going!
There You Go by Caedmon's Call
To get going!
What's Your Motto?
Somewhere North
Somewhere North
Yes! Must...go...to colder...climates!
What do your friends think of you?
Don't You Want to Thank Somebody by Andrew Peterson
I guess they think I oughta be more thankful.
What do your parents think of you?
Prodigal Son
Prodigal Son
Ooh. Sorry, mom.
What do you think about very often? For I Know the Plans by Word of God Speak
I'm always planning.
What is 2 + 2?
Beauty and the Beast from the soundtrack
Beauty and the Beast from the soundtrack
Haha, the one song from that soundtrack I have on my ipod! Well, it is four words right?
What do you think of your best friend?
Sinking by Michael Peacock
They're sinking?
What do you think of the person you like?
Shifting Sand
Shifting Sand
I guess they're shifty...which explains the wedding answers! Read on.
What is your life story?
Circles by Alison Brook
Spinnin' in circles!
Circles by Alison Brook
Spinnin' in circles!
(I've Got A Gal In) Kalamazoo by Glen Miller
I want to be a gal in Kalamazoo! (Not really.)
What do you think when you see the person you like?
Come Back Soon
Come Back Soon
Aw, isn't that nice? Till the wedding day. Keep readin'.
What will you do at your wedding?
Daring Daylight Escape
Daring Daylight Escape
Poor guy. But hey, I couldn't stand a lifetime with those shifty eyes.
What will they play at your funeral?
You'll Find Your Way
You'll Find Your Way
Hey, I'm not Catholic or in ancient Egypt, so this won't apply.
What is your hobby/interest?
He Will Come by Mandisa
I just keep " Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;" Titus 2:13
He Will Come by Mandisa
I just keep " Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;" Titus 2:13
What is your biggest fear?
As You Therefore by Nathan Clark George
As You Therefore by Nathan Clark George
Um, speaking gibberish is a big fear of mine, since I do it quite often. "What is your biggest fear? As You Therefore!" Does that make any sense? Well, that's about how I speak somedays. =)
Big Fish
Hey, they ate Noah! Reasonable fear here, people!
What is your biggest secret?
Esengo by Selah
From what I could tell by searching the internet it means "glory". Which doesn't make much sense. . . again.
Esengo by Selah
From what I could tell by searching the internet it means "glory". Which doesn't make much sense. . . again.
What do you want right now?
Fofar Sodger/ Trip to the Skye/ The Birdie by 25 Years of Celtic Music
Fofar Sodger/ Trip to the Skye/ The Birdie by 25 Years of Celtic Music
I want the birdie, I want a trip to the skye, and I want fofar sodger? Translation please?
What do you think of your friends?
God Help Me
Um...that sounds worse than it is. I have great friends...really.
What's the worst thing that could happen?
The Time That Is Left
The Time That Is Left
Uh-oh. I guess it's only downhill from here.
What is the one thing you regret?
The Jug of Punch by Celtic Wonder
Uh. . . yeah, hmmm. 0_oThe Jug of Punch by Celtic Wonder
What makes you laugh?
Michael's Ride
Michael's Ride
Yes, it does! (That's the soundtrack for a very funny scene from a very funny movie)
What makes you cry?
Carol Ann by Michael W. Smith
Carol Ann by Michael W. Smith
Carol Ann, you make me cry.
Will you ever get married?
Can't Take Me
Can't Take Me
Mwahaha!! Yes. B]
What scares you the most?
Climb On (A Back That's Strong)
Climb On (A Back That's Strong)
Well, it doesn't scare me, but I do hate being picked up/carried.
Here For You by Branded
My daddy! (It's a daddy, daughter song.)
If you could go back in time, what would you change?
There You Go
Hm. Apparently I would send you back.
What hurts right now?
The Chasing Song by Andrew Peterson
My legs are a little sore from running around.The Chasing Song by Andrew Peterson
What would you want to say to the person who tagged you (if you were tagged)?
Love Enough by Andrew Peterson
"In stubborn spite of our stubborn spite we are loved nonetheless, we are loved all the more and I believe there is love enough for the taking."
Love Enough by Andrew Peterson
"In stubborn spite of our stubborn spite we are loved nonetheless, we are loved all the more and I believe there is love enough for the taking."
What will you name this post?
Move on a Sunday Morning
Move on a Sunday Morning

3 comments:
Haha! Love your, and Mari's, answers! Especially the Come Back Soon!
Can't wait to read some stories!!!!
Hilarious, Lady Sam! my favorite of your answers:
"What do you think of your friends?
God Help Me
Um...that sounds worse than it is. I have great friends...really."
and congrats on NaNoWriMo!!!
Thanks for commenting you two! =]
Post a Comment