We're back from the homeschool convention! Well, we have been for a couple weeks now but never got around to posting about it. So now I am.
The homeschool conference was great this year, as it is every year. Ken Ham was the guest speaker...I loved him! His talks "Six Day Creation" and "Do Animals Change?" were the best parts, for me. For those of you who have been to the creation museum, how would you rate it?
Now for pictures. We were all very sad to leave Momo behind (she stayed back to study for the Bible Bee).
 |
| Saying goodbye |
 |
| Trying to act sad while laughing... |
 |
| She's not a bad actress |
 |
| Dad, Jack and I loading Risa into the car |
 |
| It was Jack's naptime, so he was just staring at everyone for while before falling asleep. He slept all the way there which was very nice! |
 |
| The desert view from the window |
 |
| Two of my beautiful sisters, Risa and Goldilocks |
Once we arrived we walked around the mall a bit, got a bite to eat and settled into the hotel before the weekend of homeschool curriculum, lectures and families. More later.
Sam
1 comment:
Wow, what great pics! I LOVE the first one :D What a beautiful family! Miss you!!
Post a Comment