Sunday, May 29, 2011

Spring Carnival

Well, hello all! My attempts to load the videos of the pie throw were unsuccessful, so I will only have pictures for you. (Maybe Sam or Risa could post the video[s]!)

Part of the prep work:
Sam and I making some masks.

And that is our cousin, M, powdering some fresh beignets!
If you want we could post the recipe on the blog; it was good!
After the prep work, cam the fun -and the pies!
As you can see Sam did get a pie in her face. ....I don't think she liked it as much as I did!
Thanks for all the votes!

One of the many games at the carnival was this↑ game. (Cool picture, huh?)
I couldn't seem to flip the picture below, but these are the masks Sam and I made.


Our sweet cousin, M, made the pink one for Goldilocks. She didn't want to take it off!



SquiRe made this one (almost all by himself). 

Another side-ways picture...

There is my gorgeous sis, Risa.


This is a picture of us during the cake walk.
I didn't win but thankfully we had extra!
M had been practicing a little dance with Goldilocks; they performed it for us at the carnival.

Bobbing for apples!

We have a winner! Good job, Grandad!

Okay this picture wasn't taken at the carnival, but he is too cute!


Have a great Sunday!
~Momo

4 comments:

Eve Victorie said...

Looks like you had TONS of fun! Loved reading your post!

Love,

Eve :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Loved all of the pictures :)

Riahjoy

Michelle said...

What fun! Loved all the pictures. And thanks for the one of Risa!!! :D

The masks are wonderful! Now I want to make one... hehe.

Love,
Michelle

Sam said...

Yes, we made sure Risa was in at least one! :D And if you want, we can post how to make the masks. They were tons of fun!