Saturday, May 28, 2011

Excuse me ladies and gentlemen...

...we are having technical difficulties and will get back with you shortly.

So blogger is not cooperating very well with us and has started refusing our pics and vids. We are going to try and sort out the problem, but we may have to switch over to wordpress. We'll let you know.

Thanks for being understanding, readers!  (to those of you are, in fact, understanding)

Sam on behalf of the trio

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Sam - most free blogging sites give you only a small space to store media online (the same with wordpress) so you may have maxed that out. I use a picture hosting website, and just link to them on the blog.

Hope it works out, and we get to read more posts soon!

Anonymous said...

I say switch over to Wordpress :P I <3 wordpress XD

So sorry it isn't working :(

Riahjoy (a blogger at wordpress)