Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Where We've Been and What We've Been Doing

Sorry we haven't posted anything for a while! We've been busy, and I've got pictures to prove it!

We said goodbye to Aunt J on Monday.


But you don't have to be sad! You can say "hi" to our uncle's head!


We had  a lot of family over on Saturday. SquiRe and Goldilocks loved all the attention.
Aren't they cute?


 


We also tried out our new game:


It is so much fun!
It is just like charades, but each word has assigned points and there is a timer!


I know we look pretty silly. Can you guess what we were doing in any of the pictures?
 

There was a lot of love on Valentine's Day,

And a lot of yummy cream puffs!

Cream puffs are one of my favorite desserts!


The three of us also made a giant gingerbread man. Yum!
That's about all you missed! See, why should we post every week when we can sum it up in one blog post?

After a busy month we all got sick! We're coming down with a flu or something like that. Poor Goldilocks has to have a breathing treatment every once in a while because her asthma is acting up!
But even with a runny nose she's still cute!

Our cousins got a new dog!

<><>
<>
<><>
His name is Bronco.

~Momo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've had great fun in the past couple weeks. =] I'm glad you've finally posted something! I hope everyone recovers from the sickness soon!!!

Michelle said...

Oh, we were so sorry to hear about everyone being sick. :( We'll be praying for your quick recovery.

I loved seeing all the pictures, and was wondering how you did your hair in those "Guesstures" pictures. It looks like a twist on the side, and then into a ponytail? But I'm not sure. Whatever the case, it's pretty!

Michelle
http://3sistersjourney.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

You have been awarded! Go check it out at my blog! http://riahsrr.wordpress.com

Le said...

Ah, it was so good to see all the pictures of you guys! Aw, I'm sorry to hear you're all coming down with the flu-I know what that feels like. :P
Love you all!
Lele