Friday, March 25, 2011

Life has been busy

It really has. And school has been never-ending. But we've managed to have some fun despite all the homework by being outside. The weather has been wonderful this week. I mean, perfect. Mid-seventies.

 So nice in fact, that Momo decided to take a nap outside one day. And that was the day the kids decided to have, erm, "fun" in the sandbox...she didn't look so peaceful after she woke up...



Jack has been crawling everwhere and he is getting close to talking...I'm trying to teach him my name but he's a slow learner.


 The kids had lots of fun when cousin M (far left) brought over some bubbles.


So there they are, all with their usual expressions. Goldilocks: "sweet", Jack: Suspicious, and SquiRe: Silly.

So that's life for us. Couldn't ask for more, right?
Sam

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Every time I read your posts, I can't help thinking what a beautiful family you have! :D Jack is truly precious with all those faces he makes, and I'm still trying to figure out what "sweet" with quotes around it like that exactly means... ;)

Hmmm, maybe it's the fact that we don't have much sand around here, but being covered in it like that looks... disgusting. Heh.

Love,
Michelle