Thursday, May 13, 2010

Baby Pictures!



The not-very-long-awaited-but-seems-like-it photos of J are here! Take a look-see =).
(Isn't he cute? Mom says he looks like me as a baby, only with hair ;-]) Hm...looks like we didn't get any with his eyes open, but right now he has dark blue eyes that are really pretty! Erm...handsome. ;-)
SAM




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious boy...God bless each of you!
Kelly

Nightingale said...

Awwww.....he is cute! I am so happy for your family, Congratulations!!!

Blessings,
Courtney

Michelle said...

Oh, Sam! How wonderful! And he has so much hair, too! Joining his family of beautiful sisters, I bet he'll be a handsome little guy.

Wow, blue eyes?! Does anyone else in your family have blue eyes?

I'm so excited for you and your family!!! Can't wait to hear more...

~Michelle~

Mikala said...

He has so much hair! :-)

Lady L said...

Oh, he is sooooooo precious!!! God has surely blessed you! I am very happy for your family!

With love,
Lady L

cloe said...

Hi girls,
i am SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL!I wish i could have come tonight but i was busy :(He is soo handsome! As always your family will be in my prayers.
love,
theliane <3

Nightingale said...

Thank you all so much for your comments! We are indeed blessed with this beautiful baby boy! He and Mom are doing fine, and he's begun to eat well now. :)

As you can tell, his hair is light, but he has a lot of it and it seems to be curly! Of course, all of that could change w/ time. ;) I had dark blue eyes at birth but I've since gone to green and finally to brown.

Thanks again for your comments and prayers! They're greatly appreciated!

~Risa

"the liane": lol :D Hopefully we can get together in a few weeks!

jt said...

Yeah! What a cutie! Glad to see some pics. Finally had time to look at the computer. Hope mom is well. Give her some love from us and give that boy kisses. Tell SquiRe that K is excited he has a brother.

jt

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! He's precious, and you look so happy holding him. :D <3 I love babies so very much. D'aw, "Every one is a miracle". :D Thanks for sharing the pictures!!