Thursday, May 13, 2010

Baby Jack!

4:30
Mom's water broke. We were woken up by Dad and I actually didn't believe him. He jokes around all the time, so it is hard to tell if he is serious.

5:15
Mom is at the birth center and is not able to use the jacuzzi because it is broken. They have plenty of people there: Dad, Risa, Sam, Papa, and Nana. I stayed at home with SquiRe and Goldilocks.


2:00
After spending the day cleaning, decorating, practicing the alphabet, and baking, SquiRe and I started jumping up and down for joy! Baby Jack was born!!!!


Sorry to say I have no pictures but we will soon enough! Mom tested positive for Strep Group B, so she and Baby Jack are going to stay there for another 12 hours! Oh well, I will see them soon enough!


~Momo

3 comments:

Mikala said...

Oh, how exciting, Momo! Yes, be sure to post plenty of pictures!

MandL said...

Congratulations!!!!!! Cannot wait to see pictures!

Joshua1:9 said...

Okay we have a few pictures!
None of theme do cute little Jojo justice though!