Hey everybody!
Well...it's the second to last day of March. Boy, until last week things had gone by fast. Then they started to drag as last week started Mom's 10 week count down! Now we're at 9 weeks...hurry Jack, hurry!
(Oh yeah, on the blog we'll be calling "Baby J" Jack)
So I could say a lot about what I think about this process but I decided to try and find out what some one else thinks--SquiRe. So I interviewed him. Read on.
Are you happy to be getting a new brother? Yeah
Why? Because I’ll like to have brudders and sisters and everbody in this house cuz I love everbody in this house
What’s the first thing you want to do with him? Um, play with him…nicely. And hug him…very softly. And have fun with him and do lots of things with him and I don’t know what else I’m gonna do with him. Maybe say some things. *shrug*
If you could choose, what would you have named him? Um…huh…I think…*stares into the wall for a long time*…I don’t know what to name him else…maybe…I’ll call him….uh….Weeah? That’s a boy name right? Isn’t it?
I honestly wouldn't know.
Are you happy the new baby’s a boy? Yes-cuz we have a lot of girls, that’s why! I want twenty boys!…I want more boys than twenty! So are we done?
Not yet.
*SquiRe frowns*
How long have you been waiting? Six days. Uh…I guess…I don’t know…twenty days?
No, I mean for Jack. How long have you been waiting for Mommy to have him? Oh! *mumbles: oh i thought you was talkin' 'bout somethin' else...* A thousand years, I would say…or more than 1000 years
Who do you think he will look like? Um, like a baby for a while, and he’ll look like a boy. I don’t know any other things to say about him. Sorry, I don’t know any more. So…are we done now?
Sure.
Can you play a movie then for me?
There you have it.
Reporting live from the Blog and for the Blog.
SAM
I edited this out and now I'm editing it back in after some friends said they would like to participate:
Well, SquiRe is now asking me for more questions to ask him and write down! So if you feel up to it, he would love it if you could send in some question for him (or anybody else, for that matter) to answer--and they don't just have to be about Jack. If I get enough, then I'll make a follow up post with them. Thanks! I love comments! ;-) SAM
3 comments:
Sam, I am so excited for your mom to have her baby!! I can't wait to see him. What a blessing he will be to your entire family.
Courtney
I am laughing hysterically at SquiRe's comments. They sound right on. And if you don't believe he has been waiting a 1000 years, just ask your mama. All pregnancies feel like they are around the 1000 year mark, especially the last few weeks. Enjoyed the read. My question...Ask him if he will still have time to play with K after the baby comes. Happy Easter. He is Alive!!!!!
How funny!! Little guys are so amusing, aren't they? I love his name for the new baby, "Wheeah." Hmmm. Good one. And waiting 1,000 years for this baby? Wow! Interesting pregnancy.
Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Rachel
Post a Comment