Sunday, March 07, 2010

Happy Birthday, Momo!


We are so glad she is in our family! Today we celebrated with family the day she was brought into this world. In honor of the occasion I would like to share a few things I love about my wonderful, passionate, caring, very goofy sister:


She is ever eager to share a laugh.

Willing to sacrifice for the undeserving as well as the deserving.

Always has a smile.


Rejoices in God and the life He has given her.

Always near with a listening ear and an empathetic heart.

Has a broken heart for the lost and weary.


Diligent steward with the gifts God has given her.

Has a love for all she meets.

Serves with cheerfulness without a murmur of complaint or request of praise.


Lifts the spirits of those around her.

Grieves for all who grieve and rejoices with all who rejoice.

Loves me for who I am.


Believes all things, hopes all things.

And most importantly, she loves her Lord with all of her heart, soul, mind, and strength.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMO! <3



Risa (again)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Momo!!! May God fill your upcoming year with His love!

It's so sweet to hear such loving words being used in praise of a sister.

~Michelle~

Michelle said...

(I always do this!)

P.S. Lovely pictures! It's wonderful to see more. ;)

juststephanie said...

Happy Birthday, Momo! =)

Le said...

Happy Birthday a few days late, Momo!! ;) I hope you had a wonderful day!!
Love,
Le