Today, December 21st, 2009, is Risa's birthday!
~
Responsible
Intelligent
Sensible
Amazing
~
And lots more!
I wish you Happy Birthday, Risa! (a bit of an inside joke)
If she allows us, maybe we'll be able to post a picture later ;-).
Tonight we'll all be celebrating Risa's, Uncle N's (yesterday he got back-yay!), Nana's and Aunt Y's birthdays.
We love you, Risa! Thanks for being such a great sister and role model!
Got to go work on her birthday gift! (Momo and I haven't finished yet! YIKES!)
With love,
ESam + M♥m♥
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Risa! I hope you've had a wonderful day, and that the Lord will bless you in the coming years!
Don't feel bad about the present, Sam. Sar and I didn't have our brother N's birthday card ready until people were there for his party...
Lots of love,
Le
Thanks so much! I'm glad I have such good sisters. ;)
Risa
Post a Comment