Monday, December 07, 2009

Our life according to Caedmon's Call

The madness of NaNoWriMo is over, the lazy days of Thanksgiving weekend are past, and we are already a week into December (can you believe it?!?!) so I suppose it is about time that I post. After being tagged by a friend, we decided that I should post this for myself, Momo and Sam.


Instructions: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You cannot use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It’s a lot harder than you think! Repost as “my life according to (band name).”


Pick your Artist: Caedmon’s Call

Are you a male or female:
Me, The Only One, Beautiful Mystery

Describe Yourself:
Jar of Clay, Open Letter, Trouble

How do you feel:
Draw Me Nearer, I Just Don’t Want Coffee, Let Me Be

Describe where you are currently living:
Always Been There, This World, Volcanoland

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Somewhere North of Here, Two Weeks In Africa, All Across the Western World

Your favorite form of transportation:
Walk With Me, Another Ten Miles, Bus Driver

Your best friend is:
Never Gonna Let Go, God Who Saves, I Didn’t Catch Her Name

You and your best friends are:
Fellowship So Deep, Coming Home, Two of a Kind

Favorite time of day:
Intro, Wings of the Morning, A New Day

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Faith My Eyes, Dance, Stupid Kid

What is life to you:
Forget What You Know, Start Again, There is a Reason

Your last relationship:
Love Is Different, There is Only One (Holy One), I Waited

If you read this blog, consider yourself officially tagged! Even if it is a little difficult, we enjoyed filling it out.

Risa

2 comments:

Novelists With A Purpose said...

Uh oh...what if I don't have a blog? And I do read your blog (and love it, too!)!!! Oh well... ;)
Love you all!
Le

Joshua1:9 said...

I'm glad you like it! :) (Even if we haven't been very faithful with it.) You can fill it out and email it to us if you want to give the quiz a try. ;)

Risa