Isn't it wonderful? Isn't it marvelous? Doesn't just knowing that it's the first day of Spring make you smile? Take a deep breathe in. Lovely! Now, let it out slowly . . . The air is sweet! For those of you who did not join me in deep breathing (yeah, you) you are missing out. (Thankfully Spring air is faithful for yet another 3 months, and you have not lost your last chance.)
Spring blossoms are coming through desert earth.
To help share our first day of Spring with you, Beautiful People, my best poser came out with me, to take pictures of our freshly picked fleeds.
(Not quite flower + not quite weed = Fleed.)
As I took pictures with Goldilocks, everyone's favorite cat, Oskar, just purred and purred, circling her feet.
(I wasn't raised Southern, I'm Southwestern, and I don't have the enviable knack of making clever similes off the top of my head. Unlike Jase of Duck Dynasty.)
Did you see our first sunflower this year?
Well, my fabulous friends, I leave now, wishing you a spectacular Spring!
~Mari
No comments:
Post a Comment