We all ("all" meaning mom, dad, and we three girls) took a bunch of Avengers personality quizzes and found this one to be the most accurate. Our results, in no particular order, were: Hulk, Hawkeye, 2 Thors, and Capt. America. Can you guess who was who?
Take it yourself if you like, and if you do, comment with your results.
Which Avenger Are You?
Oh yeah, one question has an offensive word in it, just a warning for you. Otherwise, it's a great quiz.
You are most like the Hulk. On the outside, you are a reserved, soft spoken person who is a bit withdrawn and prefers solitary to socialization. But underneath you harbor some angry feelings that are prone to explode at any moment. Though struggling with self-control and self-confidence, you have a sharp mind and strong moral compass that usually leads you to doing the right thing.
You are most like Captain America. You have a strong "good guy" ethic, and hate injustice of any kind. Understanding what it's like to be pushed around helps you fight for the little guy. You are not one to give up too easily, and often get yourself into tricky situations just to prove your worth. Your high ideals and old fashioned manners set you apart from most of your peers.
You are most like Thor. You are strong, good looking, and ambitious. Though slightly immature at times, especially when you don't get what you want, you are loyal to the bone and will always stand for what's right. You are a family-centered person. You tend to take some things for granted, which leaves you hurt and confused when they're taken away. You have a high capacity for forgiveness.
You are most like Hawkeye. You are independent and "street-smart". You prefer to stay out of the spotlight and look at the big picture of things. Though you tend to follow others and are very trusting, you are also not intimidated by those who might be stronger or smarter. You are precise and methodical, and once you have something in your sites, there isn't a thing that will stop you from hitting your mark.




7 comments:
Hmmmm. I was Hawkeye. I think that describes me pretty well. :)
Oh, cool. =] Thanks for commenting. Our mom was Hawkeye too.
I was captain america.
by the way who saws who in your family?
Dad and Mari were Thor, Mom was Hawkeye, Risa was Hulk, and I was Cap. ;) Well, sort of. I took about five different quizzes hoping to get Capt. America each time but usually ending up with Iron Man or Black Widow. Finally, I managed to get Capt. America and stuck with that. So I guess I cheated a little ;).
I was Captain America. Cool stuff. :)
-Ava
Awesome post!
Hey, I've awarded you and Risa at my blog! (http://sarah-plainandaverage.blogspot.com/)
I was Thor!
Post a Comment