Friday, October 11, 2013

"It's not a graduation." "It's a cermony!" "It's psychotic!"

 
Graduation pictures! We took them. Or, actually, a good friend of ours with a real camera took them. Thanks, C!
As most of you know Mari graduated earlier this year and I recently graduated (a couple months ago). It's very nice to be out of high school and starting to explore our new options. Mari is enrolled in a CNA (certified nursing assistant) and licensed Caregiver....school....thing, with the same friend who took these pictures. They've really been enjoying the learning, and will be having a grad party in another week. So you can look forward to a post about that.
And now, the pictures. Enjoy!
 
 
A personal favorite


Isn't she beautiful? The great scenery we have out here is a bonus too. 




Another personal favorite...such a pretty dog I've got





 

All three of us - a rare picture

All three of us AND Dad - even rarer. Ignore the squints.



So that's all for now folks. I know we haven't been posting much lately, and I'm not gonna promise that it's gonna change. Our camera sort of went AWOL so until we find it again (hopefully soon) updates will probably be few. Sorry.

We will try to find it in time for our next blog-worthy happening, which would be attending the Liberty Festival over the weekend, which celebrates the Revolutionary War, and in which several of our friends will be reenacting. Cool.

Until next time,
Sam

5 comments:

Kayla said...

Beautiful pics Sam! Congratulations on graduating!

Rachel said...

Aww, I love these pictures!! You girls are so pretty!! :-) (And someone was a good photography....miss C....)!!

Bethany Fast said...

Congratulations, Mari and Sam, on graduating! Gloria also just got certified in Home health care, and I've had the opportunity to help with certain things with her client. Through doing so, I've learned that it's a lot of fun to do something when you know it is helping someone else. :)
BTW, The pictures are all really pretty!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous! You ladies are so lovely. ^__^ Congrats to the two grads!

And what is this? A rare picture of all three maidens AND another with the same maidens plus their father!?!? Oh! *swoons dramatically* It is too much!

No, seriously, KEEP THEM COMING! Looking forward to the party pics!!

Love,
Sarah

Sam said...

Thanks, you guys! We did find our camera, btw. So more posts soon!

@Bethany: That's neat! Congrats to Gloria. Hope she enjoys the work.

@Sarah: Hardy-har, yup, it is a bit too rare that we get any sort of group picture ;).