And I have a list of random updates, tidbits, and pictures for you today. Yay for lists.
1. Our cousin, C, just this week left for the Navy. We went out for ice cream to say goodbye, and he managed to give us a summer cold before leaving =P (which were are all passing around to each other). We appreciate everyone who will be praying for him there!
2. We like to read. This isn't really news, but we have a bunch of poor quality pictures (for some reason...) with us reading from the last month or so. Enjoy.
4. We may not be posting for a little while. Mari (our main poster) will be enjoying classes that will transform her into a CNA (certified nurses assistant)! Yay for Mari. And I will be a counselor at a camp (will post about it) pretty soon. It's a sad excuse for not posting since the camp itself is only three days, but any "vacation type thing" pretty much puts me in a lazy mood for a good week afterwards so I wouldn't expect any more updates until late August.
Sorry (but hey, this post is so long, it should tide you over for a while.).
On that note, goodbye!
Sam


4 comments:
Josh and Isaac have Joseph's same Slam Dunk PJ's!! :-)
Yay Mari! That is so exciting. :-) Can't wait to compare notes on CNA training!!
What camp are you counseling at, Sam? That sounds awesome. I know you'll be a blessing there.
Thanks for updating, Sam! Lovely pictures! What's wrong with reading? ;D
Please tell everyone we said hi!!!
Love,
Sarah
P.S. What is your eldest sister up to? I haven't heard from her in ages. =]
@Rachel: I'll be at a camp for some visiting children from China, here to get the "American experience" and learn better English. None of them are Christians so prayers for salvation are welcome!
@Sarah: Haha, reading is great ;]. Risa has been doing lots of working and writing lately. And she plans on emailing you soon. =]
~Sam
Sam, I love lists too. They're awesome and very useful in all sorts of situations! By the way, Happy Birthday! (I hope I have the correct day)
Mari, Congratulations on your CNA training!!! : )
Post a Comment