If you have ever heard Jessica's Theme you will agree with me, it is a very beautiful song. Our friend Jesse Ormand has a beautiful rendition of it below. This is Risa's favorite, and she likes his cover even better than Jon Schmidt's!
You should visit his website; jesseormand.com. He has a lot of very beautiful arrangements. We really enjoy listening to them and hope you do too.
Have a beautiful day!
Mari
P.S. Kuddos if you know where the post title came from! ^-^
P.P.S. I think the word beautiful is simply . . . beautiful! Don't you?
2 comments:
Oo! I know, I know! Pick me!!!
The title is from... BOLT! Love that movie <3
Beautiful video, by the way. I love this song! Mr. Ormand has great talent. Well done!
Thanks for posting!
Love,
Sarah
^_^ Thanks for the comment, Sarah. I don't know if we'll be able to do it, but we're going to try and title ever post with a quote from a song or story (or movie) we like. We'll see... Should be a bit of fun for us and (hopefully) you!
Post a Comment