Just writing this post as we are about to head out the door! Thought you'd like to know we will be blogging soon!
| What a goof-ball he is! |
Jack believes that his elbow are his muscles. He is so cute saying, "Look at muscles! My muscles!"
| BIG Challah bread! |
Coming Soon (Maybe):
Trip to Big Sandy Texas
Princess Photo Shoot
Riding Black Jack
4 comments:
Yes, yes! We want the recipe! That looks soooo yummy!!!
Love,
Sarah
I'm excited about the upcoming posts! I'd love to see the recipe for the challah. I was actually trying to find some recipes for it recently!
Oh, yes please to the Challah recipe! When my grandmother was in the hospital, there was a group that used to deliver authentic challah to each room on Fridays(?) and it was delicious!
Looking forward to seeing your posts!
We'll be sure to get that up soon!
And Michelle, I keep trying to comment on your blog but wordpress won't log me in *grumble*. Anyway, just want to let you guys know we're praying for you and we're so glad you are all okay!
Post a Comment