Revelation 22:7
“And behold, I am coming soon. Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.”
Romans 8:18-23
“For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us. For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until now. And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.”
1 Corinthians 13:9-12
“For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.”
Psalm 29:10
“The Lord sits enthroned over the flood;
the Lord sits enthroned as king forever.”
Andrew Peterson's newest album, Light for the Lost Boy, has just been released. I've become a fan, so naturally I pre-ordered the CD (in lieu of The Wolf and the Throne Warden, a book we are not-so-patiently waiting for him to write). Above is my favorite song from the album: “Come Back Soon” Words and Music by Andrew Peterson
Risa
No comments:
Post a Comment