Friday, January 20, 2012

The Best of 2011

... pictures!

This one was hard, because we took so many pictures, but I didn't want to bore our readers with a never ending post so I rounded it down to top three photos. I hope you like them.

In third place:
I love the way Risa focused on the trees and left the waterfall in the distance. Very beautiful.

Second place is a sister's group portrait.
Our vacation was a blast! Maybe not the best picture of us girls, but it holds great memories.

And first place:
My two little sisters! I'll let this one speak for itself -it's just great. (Photo taken by Risa)

Okay, I had to put this one in for laughs! ^-^ He was caught at the scene of the crime!

Just so you all know I'm the one who placed these as first second and third, my sister's opinions will possibly probably be different.

I think this concludes our "Best of 2011" posting.

I hope you enjoyed them and have many great pictures of your own from the last year!
(Which do you like best?)

~Momo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

2 things.

1 I love the first place picture.

2 Are you all doing special music at church next Sunday?

Hannah

Sam said...

To 1: Thanks!
To 2: No. We all have sore throats =[

Unknown said...

I hope you fell better soon.

:D

Hannah