Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The best of 2011...

...Kids Comedy Comments! To wrap up this year we will be posting some of our "best" things of this last year. It might be a several things, it might be two. We'll see.

SquiRe: Dad, do men wear tights?
Dad: No, that's mostly girls.
SquiRe: Yeah. I've seen men wear tights before, but only when they ride bikes.

SquiRe: *sighs* I wish I was a honey badger!
Goldilocks: Yeah...I wish I was a princess...but wait! I am a princess!

Momo: *after finding Jack eating his new toy* Jack, are you eating your horse?!
Jack: *licks lips* Neigh.

So those are the little comedians of our house!

-RMS

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute! *sigh* I really miss having little ones around all the time. :D Looking forward to your other posts!

Love,
Michelle

Sarah said...

Hilarious! Can't wait for more!!
-Elisera

Sarah said...

Happy New Year, dear friends!!!
Love,
3Maidens