Friday, June 24, 2011

VBS

We have been fairly busy these last few weeks. One of the things we did that kept us busy was Vacation Bible School.

I wasn't able to take pictures during my class but Sam got some.
Sam had the pleasure of working with our kind friend. She was a great help.

They had a class of four cute kids.

Just in case you couldn't tell they are playing musical chairs. (And from the picture I'm guessing the boys were the most competitive!)

I wonder who won...

SquiRe made a new friend. They both had fun playing together.

This cute little girl in their class was a great memorizer! She learned the verses and songs very quickly.



See how sweet they look!
They did arts and crafts,
 Games,
and music. (Those two big kids were my students!)

We had a great week. I know I probably learned as much or more than my students. It was such a blessing.

Anyway, that's just one thing that took up our time we will have another post or two for you soon!
~Momo

No comments: