Thursday, April 21, 2011

At the Fair


A couple days ago we went to the fair. Then we all got sick. But for now, I'll just show pics of the fair.


Loading up in the car--the camera string got in the way =P
Before we left we had our usual pale-skinned ritual (which everyone in our family minus Momo, Risa and Dad have learned that we MUST do before going out in the sun for periods of more than 5 minutes) of soaking our skin in sunscreen, making sure we had proper proctection and plenty of water.


In the car and on the way. It's a 45 min. drive.


One of those super-sweet-awwww moments you have with little kids. Jack held her hand voluntarily.


Momo and SquiRe outside the animal hall


Two goats fighting inside the animal hall

Ah, the delicious health-destructive Fair food! For dinner we feasted on some "slap-your-mama" good (Tim Hawkins fans will understand) Indian Fry bread w/ beans and cheese. Sooo good. Then we ate Piggly's Riley Fries which...you know, I don't think I can think of anything more un-healthy than those =].


On the carousel, a must-ride
After lots of fun, getting wet, and meeting lots of grumpy fair employees, we were wiped out.



See how tired?




The Fair
Sam

1 comment:

Eve Victorie said...

Glad you had a good time! I hope you all get better soon, though! I'll be praying! ;)

Eve

P.S. That last picture of Jack is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!