Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Goodbye dirt, hello snow!

Momo and I are going on a trip with Dad and Aunt J to MO where we'll be helping her pack up a bit so she can move back here for awhile! Woo-hoo!

And we are in for some snow there too. Which is wonderful (for me)!

Hopefully, we can not only bring the camera but be able to post during the trip.

Until later,
Sam

8 comments:

Eve Victorie said...

Wow! That's quite a long trip! Hope you two have fun! :)

Eve

Legirl said...

Have lots of fun, and take lots of pictures! :D
Love,
Legirl

Riahjoy said...

Wow! I am so glad that it is you going and not me (I really do not like snow :)
How long are you going to be there?
Have Fun
Riahjoy

Sam said...

Actually Riah, we're back! :D And I can't bekueve you TOO don't like snow. Humph.
So yeah, I'm just trying to get Momo to post about it on the blog now =].
Hope to see you again soon!
Sam

Sam said...

*believe.
I have horrible typing-sideways skills :P

Michelle said...

I can't wait to hear about the trip! Please include lots of unimportant details, just for me? :D Oh, and as many pictures as you can fit! Yeah, definitely the last.

*jumps up and down in anticipation*

Sam said...

oh-no...hope you aren't too disappointed when you find out...

Michelle said...

Find out... what? *is almost afraid to ask* That you don't have any pictures? That would be awful, especially for you. :( But for me, taking pictures is like a form of journaling - a way to remember.

Well anyway, I still can't (must...) wait to hear about it.