Hey sorry we sort of dropped off the face of the earth there for a while...we've been busy with...well, see the post below ;-).
Not only that but...NaNoWriMo! NaNo for short and National Novel Writing Month for long. See the widget on the side for an explanation!
Also there's been our new laptop which we bought just in time to see our other and formerly only computer moniter quit working for good.
School, too, has been taking up spare time. And lots of it.
So that's what's been going on with us but...regular POSTS are coming! Soon. Just not right now.
SAM
4 comments:
First of all, nice blog!
You see, I found Michelle's blog through NaNoWriMo, and this one through hers.
I never really knew about my awesome detective skills until now! :D
I'll sign, just in case you're wondering who I am (and I think you are! :P).
Eve/Eirwyn (from The Realm of KQ)
And yes, my real name is indeed Eve. Not quite what you expected, right?
Hey, you found us! And actually, I think Eve suits you fine. It works.
See you 'round the forums!
Sam
Oh boy...Nano...and I'm four days behind already. :P Not a good start to the 30 days, and doing so good, too! :( Oh well, I'll get a writing spurt soon, I hope! Good look to you Nanoers! :D
I think Eve suits you fine, too! You have the same first initial on the forum as in real life. ;)
Love,
Legirl
Thanks! Yeah, I really like letter "E"!
I wrote all day yesterday, and finally made it to 10,000 words!
Hmmm, Legirl... There's only one person I know who has four horses, two dogs, and four cats! :P
I should start a blog sometime too, then you'll finally see how I look like! ;)
I'm off now to write a few hundred words...
Eve
Post a Comment