Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hiking

 Yesterday we went to our favorite mountain to go hiking. As we were driving up the SquiRe spotted our house. It's the one on the right. Near the top of the picture. The really little one. He is sure of it. ; )
We took this picture during our lunch. We had a picnic by a little creek. There was this one bumble bee that just wouldn't leave our food alone! Thankfully no one was stung.
Jack loved the mountain. Can you tell by his expression? Isn't he so cute?
I was able to have adorable little Goldilocks on my back for most of it. She wanted her hood on the whole time. When she did get down she loved having us swing her. Again and again and again. My arms are still sore!


Isn't it a great view!

I love this picture with Risa and SquiRe. They were searching for "treasure" a.k.a. mica. SquiRe loved the way it made the sand sparkle. He brought home some pretty big pieces too.

Say "I love hiking!"

Doesn't he look just like Robin Hood!

~Momo

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay, new post! Great pictures. I can't believe Jack is getting so big. Thanks for sharing, Momo!

Much love in the Spirit,
Michelle

Michelle said...

P.S. That IS a great picture of Risa with SquiRe! And Sam should really try smiling more. ;) It makes such a difference in how a person looks!

Joshua1:9 said...

If you click on the picture with Sam, Goldilocks, SquiRe and me you can see it full size. Sam IS smiling and she was smiling in all the other pictures that we took but didn't post on the blog. Wether she does or doesn't smile her face is always beautiful! =D

~Momo

Sam said...

I get what you mean, M, and thanks. I'm just not a big smiler, and my fake smile looks very fake :P.