It should have also said: "Courageous" and "Unafraid to stand against the crowd." I love that about you, Kiki! Many times you have been my rock and you always stand firm in your convictions. Happy birthday, little sis, and may many more follow after!
"A good friend..." Sorry it's late, but I forgot to complete a step of the comment. :P Hate it when I do that! :D Anyway, happy belated birthday, dear friend! Lots of love, Legirl
5 comments:
It should have also said: "Courageous" and "Unafraid to stand against the crowd." I love that about you, Kiki! Many times you have been my rock and you always stand firm in your convictions. Happy birthday, little sis, and may many more follow after!
"Squishy"
(P.S. You're not THAT old!)
Happy Birthday, Sam! from your friends in Tennessee <3
Oh, happy birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Love,
Rachel
"A good friend..."
Sorry it's late, but I forgot to complete a step of the comment. :P Hate it when I do that! :D
Anyway, happy belated birthday, dear friend!
Lots of love,
Legirl
Happy Birthday, Sam! Loved seeing the pictures! Hope we get to meet you soon and "experience you" in person. ;)
Much loved from your "might-as-well-be" sister,
Michelle
Post a Comment