Monday, August 30, 2010

Dancing in the Minefields

I recently bought the book On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness by Andrew Peterson. After reading aloud a snippet the prologue, most of my family is clamoring to read it as well! According to the cover it's a tale of "Adventure. Peril. Lost Jewels. And the Fearsome Toothy Cows of Skree." And they are fearsome! I look forward to finishing this book and moving on to its sequel, North! Or be Eaten.

Since I've started reading his books, I decided to finally listen to some of his music. Wow! We may have found a new Christian artist to listen to! Below is a beautiful song, Dancing in the Mineifelds, from his latest album Counting the Stars.




Risa

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Wow. I know you posted this a LONG time ago, but thanks for posting this Risa! I've loved this song for such a long time but never knew what the name of the song was or who it was by! Yay! Now I can put it on my iPod! Thanks again!

Kayla C