God surprised us a few days ago with some light rain. I meant to post about it that day but...well, you know how that goes.
It ended about ten minutes later and quickly dried up. The weather soon became just as hot as it had been (in the 100's), but it certainly was nice while it lasted.
Here are some other pictures I took that week.





Have a nice Monday--and I hope you had a wonderful Independence Day!
☻SAM



2 comments:
We've been getting a lot of rain lately!! I'm glad you guys got some rain, and it was a little cooler for you for awhile!
Ah, your little brother is SO cute!! Can't wait to meet him! ;)
Love you!
Le
I had to laugh at your post, Samantha! We get quite a bit of rain here (although we've been in a dry spell for weeks now, and the garden is wilting), so to see your post about it raining amused me - but I needed that, so thank you!
Oh my! Baby Jack is getting so much bigger!
Hope to talk to you soon!
~Michelle~
Post a Comment