This first one is of SquiRe on the ride he said was his favorite!
What goes up. . .

Must come down!
Goldilocks LOVED that slide! At first we thought SquiRe would be the bravest and do the most rides, but he only wanted to try the slower and safer rides. Goldilocks on the other hand wanted to go on all the rides. She was very happy when we started climbing those steps to get to the top of the slide, and very sad when we said no more!
They both liked the carousel.
Cotton candy, oh so yummy!
The bad thing when you go to the fair is that there are so many tasty temptations!The Zipper is my favorite ride, even though I have only been on it three times! I don't like going on rides all by myself so I guess I'll just have to wait until Goldilocks is older! ☺
SquiRe liked the bumper cars but was too polite to actually bump very many people!
♥Momo







1 comment:
Oh, MAN! I wish I could have gone :-) I would've probably ridden that ride with you, Momo! :-D
Post a Comment