
While we were going through Mom and Dad's closet we found Dad's old army uniform (which just barely fit him) and a trench coat he bought in Berlin, Germany. We gave him a magnifying-glass and the hat which was an early birthday present, and he looks a bit like a detective ;-) But the hat didn't fit quite right, so we went to the store to get a new one and to to buy some things for our newly painted bathroom.
This is us in the car.
On the way there Momo was complaining about how no one in the family would kiss her, and how no one loved her anymore, so mom gave her a kiss on the cheek when we got to the store ;-). . . .Then we went to the hat section. Boy, oh boy, I thought I didn't like shopping or trying on anything. . .until I found hats!
Formerly unbeknownst to me, I love hats!

I was actually crouching down to look at the mirror, but Risa said it looks like I'm on some kind of secret mission =].
My two favorite kind of hats have always been Fedoras and... whatever the hat I'm wearing in the picture on the left is called! And the store had both kinds! I was happy. =)
Well, hat shopping had to stop eventually (according to Mom anyway) ;-] So we moved on to the bath mats and shower cutains...
We got those things and headed home. Here's Dad donning his nice, new hat. =)
Oh, and in case any of you are interested, we added a pregnancy ticker for Jack at the bottom of the page =).
Now that was a long blog post!
SAM












5 comments:
Looks like fun!!! Nice hats! :D
Juju Dake
Love, love, love the pics!!! Keep 'em coming. : ) - Laura
Thanks so much for your comments--I love them!!
Yep, we had LOTS of fun!
SAM
()___()
(=`.`=)
()___()
You guys are a hoot. Glad the shopping light has been turned on for you. It had to happen sooner or later. I love the pic of the kids holding hands. Good photography!!!!
jt
Fiona is so cute in that first picture!! You are so blessed to have a little sister. :)
I LOVE that picture of your dad looking like a detective!!! That is so funny! Looks like you had fun shopping for hats.....!
Love,
Rachel
Post a Comment