I'm having trouble setting my mind to composing anything long at the moment, so I decided to post something silly until I finish a more serious post.
This video is from the Carol Burnett show and it's a little skit about a man- Tim Conway- traveling in the "No Frills" section of an airplane. I really like Tim Conway, but if you don't like slapstick humor then you probably won't like this.
Hope you enjoy!
Risa
This video is from the Carol Burnett show and it's a little skit about a man- Tim Conway- traveling in the "No Frills" section of an airplane. I really like Tim Conway, but if you don't like slapstick humor then you probably won't like this.
Hope you enjoy!
Risa
1 comment:
Oh, that is SO funny!!! One of our favorite movies with Tim Conway in it is The Apple Dumping Gang!!
Thanks for posting that Risa! ;)
Love,
Le
Post a Comment