Below is the link to a video about sin by Joshua Harris (author of I Kissed Dating Goodbye and brother of Alex and Brett Harris). Using a black bean bag, he illustrates the danger of sin and the importance of trusting and obeying God's command to turn away, even to flee, from evil.
http://www.generationcedar.com/main/2010/01/joshua-harris-sin-and-the-bean-bag.html
Risa
1 comment:
I just got a chance to watch the video this morning, and it was really a very neat illustration of how enticing and then ultimately damaging sin is. And I wonder if you somehow knew that I needed this, Risa! Like Mr. Harris showed, the closer you are to evil and sin, the more distant you feel from God.
As you know, I've been struggling with that feeling, but I don't know why. But now I am determined today to find out if there is anything in my life that I need to turn away from.
Thanks, dear!
In Loving Friendship,
Michelle
Post a Comment