Very funny, Le! We thought that the stairs were very funny too - obviously! There was another Fun Theory video in which they made a bottomless trashbin. :D Their theory makes me think of Mary Poppins. "Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!"
4 comments:
That is neat! Now I'll be thinking about what I can do to make boring everyday jobs around here more fun... *goes away thinking hard*
~Michelle~
Wow! That sounds like fun! A very long-legged person just might be able to step out a tune. ;)
~Le
That is sooooo cool!!!!! I want to go on those stairs!!!!!
Lady L
Very funny, Le! We thought that the stairs were very funny too - obviously! There was another Fun Theory video in which they made a bottomless trashbin. :D Their theory makes me think of Mary Poppins. "Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!"
Thanks for all your comments!
Risa
Post a Comment