Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Bible Bee


The Bible Bee results are in!! I got a letter from one of the chairmen and my certificate in the mail a little over a week ago!


I got the score of 257 out of a possible 300! I am so glad I participated in the Bible Bee and would without a doubt recommend it to anyone for next year!!! I was blessed with some of the nicest judges ever, it was a healthy competition, and all the other students were very friendly and encouraging! I loved it!

It started with prayer. All the children participating in the Bible Bee went the participant who was closest to them and prayed for them. Then we went into our classrooms and took a written test. It was one hour long and there were 225 question. Although the desks were uncomfortable and very small, I managed to complete about 180 of the questions.

Next, we went into the oral round stage! There were 2 oral rounds. There was 12 minutes per person in each oral round. You were asked to recite 4 different passages and answer 4 Bible knowledge questions in each oral round. I had a blast!
-Momo

3 comments:

Le said...

Congratulations, Momo! I'm glad you had fun!
Le

Michelle said...

I'm so happy for you, Momo! It's great that you were able to participate this year.

~Michelle~

Lady L said...

Three cheers for Momo!!!!!! You did GREAT!!! I'm glad you where able to enjoy it.

Lady L