This is the grass and the porch that is in our back yard,
As for the remodeling, we are turning the School Room into our Bedroom in order for the three of us to have a larger room! This is the room before,
.jpg)
and this is our new swing-set.
and after! Well, I was just teasing, we aren't done yet but I could show you a picture of us work on it! That's Dad and me working on the wall!
And that is the wall we were working on, now standing up and with the drywall on most of it!
I can't wait to show you when it's done! I can't wait 'til it is done! We still have lots more work to do. I am so grateful for such hard working parents.
So Dad, when you read this I just want you to know that we are all so grateful for having the hardest-working and strongest dad in the world!
Momo
5 comments:
That looks like fun!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the finished project!!!
Lady L
Great pictures! It's fun to get a peek into the lives of others.
I always love to hear other young adults grateful for their parents, and praising them for who they are! Thumbs up Momo!
~Michelle~
Girls - I LOVE your blog! It looks great and the music was perfect. I have it bookmarked so I can check for updates. Can't wait to see your next post. : ) - Laura
Thank you all for your support! After all, what would be the point of blogging if there was no feed back? That's how I feel anyway. =)
God bless,
Sam
Can't wait to see the real thing!!!
Riah
Ps I LOVE the Mark Schultz (my favorite singer/writer) Letters from war.
Post a Comment