I have just finished a series of books called, Vikings Quest. This is a great Christian series about an Irish girl named Brianna (a.k.a. Bree) who is captured by viking raider Mikkel. Mikkel takes her back to Norway as his slave. During this time, Bree escapes bondage, gets taken back as a slave, makes a great friend, finds a long-lost sister, goes on a four-year voyage (most of which is with Leif Erickson), falls in love, and best of all, grows in her faith with the Lord.
I would recommend this five-book series to anybody! They are great reads filled with excitement and are also filled with Christian principles. It teaches about trusting in the Lord and the importance of forgiving our enemies. And these books are very historically accurate.
Definitely books worth reading!
{This is the first book ;-)}Sam
1 comment:
Those sound like they would be great! I'll have to look into them. Thanks for the suggestion!
~Lady L~
Post a Comment