Friday, May 01, 2009

Renovation


I completely agree with what Momo said! And like my sister, Momo said, we are doing a very large yard renovation. Our dad brought out his skidsteer (Momo called it a backhoe and I added a picture of it) into the yard to soften the dirt, mix in the manure, and smooth the dirt. Then we planted grass and tomorrow our dad (with the help of us and some of our cousins) is going to build a rap-around cement porch with the a shade screen on top. Also tomorrow, I will be working on a rabbit hutch for Edward. I'll post some pictures of the porch and my rabbit hutch when we're done with them.
Along with helping my dad laying the sod outside, I also gave Edward a bath. I smell very dirty now and should probably take a shower. :-p
~ Sam

No comments: